COVID Updates & Procedures
We have restructured our service options to better serve you! Our services are now much more specific so that we can schedule more accurately and keep things running smoothly as we are also building in time for extra sanitation. You will now see options based on your hair type (Fine, Medium, Thick) as well as new options such as ‘Express Dry Cut,’ ‘Makeover Cuts’ and ‘Transition Cuts.’ For a complete breakdown of our new options, please visit our Services page!
There are also several new procedures in place to stay within the CDC’s guidelines and keep everyone safe.
When You Arrive for Your Appointment:
1. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment time.
2. Call us from your car when you arrive and we will prompt you to answer a screening questionnaire.
3. You will then be contacted when it is safe to enter the salon for your appointment.
4. It will be greatly appreciated for you to arrive at your scheduled time. There will not be extra time to accommodate due to the need to follow directed stagered times and appropriate social distancing.
5. Please arrive to your appointment ready with all questions and inspiration pictures. This will enable us to proceed in a timely and efficient manner with your services.
6. When you enter the salon, we’ll have you wash your hands and guide you through the rest of your experience that you have so eagerly anticipated!
Guidelines We Will be Following Inside Ambushed Salon:
1. Everyone entering the salon will be required to wear a face mask at all times. We ask that you please be prepared with your own over the ear style mask.
2. Please do not bring additional guests to your appointment. Exceptions will be made for an adult accompanying a minor or an individual with special considerations requiring assistance. Please let us know when booking if this is the case.
3. If you require special accommodations due having high risk needs, contact us for time frames available for scheduling. Examples would be older individuals, health concerns, physical challenges, etc.
4. We know everyone really loves our coffee, snacks and drinks, however we will not be able to supply beverages/snacks at this point in time.
5. Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you enter the salon. We will do the same before and after every client.
6. Be assured that our work areas are properly cleaned and sanitized for each arriving guest. Including all cutting, shampoo and dryer chairs, tools and cutting capes.
7. 6 feet of distance between guests and staff will be observed except during our service.
8. Please come with your curls properly prepped for your service. This will help us immensely. Please have hair detangled, dry and defined, small amount of product, hair down and free from buns, braids or ponytails. This is especially important for all dry curl shaping, but please do so for all services.
9. If you are feeling unwell or have had direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID, please contact us to reschedule. Your health, as well as our staff and other clients, is our top concern.
10. As always, all towels, capes, etc. are washed in between each use.
11. All high touch surfaces will be disinfected regularly throughout the day.
If Stopping By To Purchase Product:
1. Please call or email us with your order ahead of time.
2. We will have you pay for it over the phone.
3. When you arrive, give us a call and we will meet you at the door with your products!
To Join Our Online Waitlist:
- Visit our online booking site at: https://www.vagaro.com/ambushedgahanna/
- Click ‘Book.’
- Select your desired service and stylist. (If you already have an appointment scheduled, please make sure to choose the exact same service you are already booked for.)
- Click ‘Search.’
- The page will give you open options to schedule OR at the bottom, there is an option to ‘Add to Waitlist.’
- At this point, it will have you log in (please try to use the same email address already associated with your account). If you need your login credentials, we can have the system email them to you or you may do a forget password function.
- Once logged in, it will have you select your desired service provider and up to 5 dates and times you would like to be notified of openings for.
- Click ‘Add to Waitlist’ to complete!
Please keep in mind that the waitlist is first come, first serve. If an opening comes up, it will notify everyone who qualifies for that slot. You will need to go online (or call us) to secure the appointment.
Thank you all for your continued support throughout this time! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!