COVID Updates & Procedures
*Face masks are required in the salon for all guests and staff*
updated September 2022
When You Arrive for Your Appointment:
1. Please arrive a few minutes before your appointment time.
2. Call us from your car when you arrive to check-in.
3. Please arrive to your appointment ready with all questions and inspiration pictures. This will enable us to proceed in a timely and efficient manner with your services.
4. When you enter the salon, we’ll have you wash your hands and guide you through the rest of your experience that you have so eagerly anticipated!
Please come with your curls properly prepped for your service. This will help us immensely. Please have hair detangled, dry and defined, small amount of product, hair down and free from buns, braids or ponytails. This is especially important for all dry curl shaping, but please do so for all services.
1. Everyone entering the salon will be required to wear a face mask at all times. We ask that you please be prepared with your own over the ear style mask.
2. Please do not bring additional guests to your appointment. Exceptions will be made for an adult accompanying a minor or an individual with special considerations requiring assistance. Please let us know when booking if this is the case.
3. We will not be able to supply beverages/snacks at this point in time. Please refrain from bringing your own.
4. You will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you enter the salon. We will do the same before and after every client.
5. Work areas, tools, high touch surfaces, etc. will be disinfected regularly throughout the day.
6. If you are feeling unwell or have had direct contact with someone who has recently tested positive for COVID, please contact us to reschedule. Your health, as well as our staff and other clients, is our top concern.
To Join Our Online Waitlist:
- Visit our online booking site at: https://www.vagaro.com/ambushedgahanna/
- Click ‘Book.’
- Select your desired service and stylist. (If you already have an appointment scheduled, please make sure to choose the exact same service you are already booked for.)
- Click ‘Search.’
- The page will give you open options to schedule OR at the bottom, there is an option to ‘Add to Waitlist.’
- At this point, it will have you log in (please try to use the same email address already associated with your account). If you need your login credentials, we can have the system email them to you or you may do a forget password function.
- Once logged in, it will have you select your desired service provider and up to 5 dates and times you would like to be notified of openings for. (If you would like to add more than 5 dates, simply repeat this process.)
- Click ‘Add to Waitlist’ to complete!
Please keep in mind that the waitlist is first come, first serve. If an opening comes up, it will notify everyone who qualifies for that slot. You will need to go online (or call us) to secure the appointment.
Thank you all for your continued support throughout this time! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!